2007年5月22日星期二

Traveling

Traveling

l enjoyed myself in each my traveling chance. l felt very exciting for encountering new things and person. Every time l traveled by train, I liked looking out of the window and thinking out of my world. In my opinion, beautiful scenery was just part of traveling, the belief of the scenery was more sensible than just watching. For strangers who l have met on the ways by chance had their own characters. Different souls gestated different spirits, different place where different people lived leaded the people forming different habits, languages and thoughts. I observed what they expressed to others, I found the people who lived in the north of Chain had different attitudes toward life and business from the people who lived in the south. For scenery, I always devoted all my time to taking pictures, through a piece of glass, I sleeked for the belief of scenery and stored it into my mind. Traveling was a process of life as smile was part of emotion. I also kept the words in my mind: walking can change your fate! I will walk to my future in my own style.

1 条评论:

Ellen's Feelings 说...

Travelling can not only relax your body but also let your soul get something impotant for our life
which make you supernatural.
Maybe the life is the same as traveling,we can also obtain something important to rich ourselves.